THE NEW SEASON HAS BEGUN!
It is time for a new season of hobby progress. There are many things that I want to do and I am excited for what the new year will bring. This list is my attempt to mark some progress and celebrate successes. This list will change throughout the year. There are ideas I haven't had and thoughts I haven't thought. This list will have both projects that excite me and scare me. Tasks that I want to do and task that I will be reluctant to do but that are necessary for other progress. I encourage all of you who read this to embark on your own journey and wage war on unpainted plastic, make magnificent models and have a lot of fun with a great hobby.
3. Complete 4 squads of Tankbustas - Pretty easy to convert regular Boyz and Rokkit Boyz. (12 man squads)
4. Make 15 more Stormboyz - I have 15 built and extra bits to conver some standard boyz. I want to build up to that awesome Zagstruck formation eventually.
7. Finish Scratch Killa Kanz - I started these way too long ago to forget about them (even though Kanz aren't as good as they used to be).
8. Build 5 new Battle Wagons (or convert my existing ones) with re-enforced rams and Rokkits.
2. Prime everything - No Naked Plastic.
3 - 7. Paint a full 100 boy Green Tide list - I plan on separating my Slugga boyz into 4 distinct squads led by 4 distinct Nobz to help me tell them apart. (2%)
8. Paint the Stompa - This model looks good already but paint will make it awesome!
There you have it. Some awesome goals for the upcoming season. And thanks again to Dave Weston for giving me a little extra inspiration.