A few months ago, my Dad and I collaborated on a scratch built Dakkajet.
This project was really fun, but there were a few problems. One, the model was way too big. Two, the model was way to heavy for the base. These flaws led to the incident. When my buddy Big M. and I were moving the gaming table, Dad's Dakkjet tumbled onto the floor and broke. I was pretty bummed when it happened, but adversity breeds triumph.
This is the largest model I have painted in my relatively short hobby career. I did a lot of research on different techniques and I am very pleased with the result. Thanks for checking out my blog while I have been busy with work and school. I hope the results will be worth the wait (trying out a new camera)! Anyways...
OK! New job. Finals. Holidays. Lots of stuff keeping me from hobby progress. I have one more final and then I will get some free time to update this blog. Sorry for being away for so long. I did pick up some ready made terrain from my new job. My work involves kids trading tickets for prizes and when I saw these I thought they were perfect. I'm going to take them down to Big M's Man Room for the next game we play (hopefully Sunday!). I know he is excited to give the new Blood Angels a try. Anyway: