Wednesday, September 17, 2014

2014/2015 To Done


 I finally managed to finish something on my list!
Ever since the new Ork Codex came out I wanted to make a Big Mek on a warbike with a KFF.  The mobility of the warbike should do wonders in helping trukks and foot boyz to get across the table.  So here is Otto von Krumpmeister, Big Mek:
I used a Space Marine scout bike as the base.  I also used the KFF from the Gorkanaut and some leftover canopy pieces from the Dakkajet kit.

Maybe I should add a grot here...

Jet Powered!
Can't wait to use him to give an invulnerable save to my Trukks!  Thanks for checking it out!

2 comments:

  1. Great Idea I love this conversion, need to see more :)

    +1 for the Jet Powered !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now THAT is a kustom force field. Putting the Gorkanaut one on a smaller miniature just looks epic. Well done!

    ReplyDelete