Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Painting More Tankbustas

Well I sure am falling behind!  I have had a very busy month with work an school, but I did make a little bit of progress.  More Tanksbustas!

Scratch-built Tankhammer

I have six of the first 10 finished and I just need a few details and bases for the last four.  I have already base coated the rest of the 40 Tankbustas so that will save a bit of time.  I will be moving onto the MegaNobz or a Trukk after these 10 are finished.


I have really gotten the hang of the cracked mud base for these guys.


I also finished my first objective marker.  The next one will be a bit more Orky.

Objective 1
Thanks for checking it out.  More to come!

6 comments:

  1. loving the massive missiles and bombs. great stuff matey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rokkit's on rokkit's is just great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Greg. I wanted as much "BOOM" as possible.

      Delete
  3. I love the tankhammer Mek, it just the way you would think orks would do it lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I used some stormboy bitz, a non arm, a plastic tube, and some other things that I found.

      Delete