Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Painting More Tankbustas

Well I sure am falling behind!  I have had a very busy month with work an school, but I did make a little bit of progress.  More Tanksbustas!

Scratch-built Tankhammer

I have six of the first 10 finished and I just need a few details and bases for the last four.  I have already base coated the rest of the 40 Tankbustas so that will save a bit of time.  I will be moving onto the MegaNobz or a Trukk after these 10 are finished.


I have really gotten the hang of the cracked mud base for these guys.


I also finished my first objective marker.  The next one will be a bit more Orky.

Objective 1
Thanks for checking it out.  More to come!

6 comments:

  1. loving the massive missiles and bombs. great stuff matey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They were really fun to convert.

      Delete
  2. The rokkit's on rokkit's is just great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Greg. I wanted as much "BOOM" as possible.

      Delete
  3. I love the tankhammer Mek, it just the way you would think orks would do it lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I used some stormboy bitz, a non arm, a plastic tube, and some other things that I found.

      Delete