Thursday, February 12, 2015

Last Ravager

So the last Ravager that I needed to finish was an eBay acquisition that had a pretty rough paint job.  I needed to make it fit with the rest of the army so I had a bit of a challenge.
Not exactly like the rest...

It was going slow until I grabbed my big tank brush and just went to town!
If I have the time I will give it the same wash that I put on the rest to dirty it up a bit.  I also want to add the red tips to the Ravagers and Raiders like Greg suggested in the last post.  The sails are not glued on to avoid any transport issues.  ONLY 3 more to go!  Hopefully I am finished this weekend.  Wish me luck!


  

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I do think the red tips will look cool and help the force sync together. Also adds a nice point of interest, and tells you at a glance where everything is pointed (hehe).

    But seriously, I always loved those tact marine squad markings on the rhinos (the arrows), because you could always get kinda of a "commander" view at a glance and see where everything was facing. Bit silly, but I like it :).

    ReplyDelete