Friday, June 13, 2014

Blogs Without Borders

I am pretty new to this hobby and to blogging.  When I have time I like to search out new blogs for modeling ideas and hobby tips.  I have come across some amazing things out there on the interwebz and I want to take time to spotlight a few blogs that are amazing.

If you haven't seen this one check it out.

Colonel Winterborne

The amazing conversions and painting are something that should definitely be seen.  His use of green-stuff is out of this world.  I personally went back and read each and every post!  Keep it up Colonel!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you like it, thanks for the mention! Definitely enjoying the orky madness on here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the response. You really do fantastic work. More madness to come!

      Delete